Friday, May 25, 2012

"Together they journeyed through the aisles, tackling one problem at a time...together."

That is what best friends do, isn't it? Literally and figuratively. They walk up and down every aisle in the store until they find what they want; or what they need. Sometimes it's a quick find, and other times it may take a while. Most people would give up and get frustrated, but not best friends. No, they endure until the end.

This blog is dedicated to my best friend. The girl that lives some 600 miles away from me; or one hall over...depending on the season. The girl that goes on road trips with me, even though we both know that we will end up miserable. The girl who got me addicted to scarves...even in the summer. The girl who walked in at the worst time of my life; and stayed. The girl that never made me feel bad for feeling. The girl that allows me to vent freely. The girl that I can sit silently with and feel as if a whole conversation had occurred. The girl that I shoot a look from across the room and she immediately knows my thought. The girl that is my best friend.

Without Miss Amy Elizabeth, I believe I would be utterly and totally lost. I love her to death...and miss her a little more every day; aching for our reunion. She is the true description of the best friend and I am so blessed and thankful to call her my friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment